Start and Finish your ride at the Sintra Train Station. Enjoy a 35km challenging and exceptionally beautiful ride in a historic world heritage site, through small villages and past palatial manor homes on your way to the Atlantic Coast. Explore Sintra from a bike saddle and:
- Ride under a lush green canopy, past fine Romantic era manor houses.
- Have a chance to visit to the old monastery of Capuchos, hidden in the woods.
- Optionally visit Cabo da Roca, the western-most point of continental Europe!
- Choice to have a light lunch while enjoying stunning views over the Atlantic ocean.
- Option to stroll the mysterious, exotic gardens of Monserrate.
- Sample some of Sintra's wonderful and justly famous pastries.
Guides subject to availability, please make sure to pre book.
What to Bring
Wear comfortable outdoor clothes and layered clothes rather than heavy jackets.
In summer time, bring sunscreen.
Don't forget your camera!
Helmets are required & provided by us.
Your Trip includes
- Bicycle Hire
- Bike Bag / Pump / Spare Tube / Lock
- Detailed Map
- Snacks and Drink (water or isotonic)
- CTTC monogrammed water bottle - yours to keep.
- Full time Bi-lingual Guide on Guided trip option.
All entrances & meals are optional and paid directly at the site.