We start in Sintra, pushing past a steep but short climb and enjoy downhill and flat riding the rest of the ride. Ride from Sintra's verdant hills down to the shimmering coastline of Cascais, past palatial manor homes and through small villages. Explore Sintra and Cascais from a bike saddle and:
- Optionally visit the landmark National Palace, with its iconic twin chimneys.
- Ride under a lush green canopy, through small villages till you reach the coast.
- Enjoy an optional light lunch, right over the waves at Guincho beach.
- Have a chance to visit a fully restored 17th century coastal fort.
- Explore the seaside town of Cascais and it's charming waterfront.
- Cycle at your leisure and bring swimming gear for a swim at the end of your ride.
Guides subject to availability, please make sure to pre book.
What to Bring
Wear comfortable outdoor clothes and layered clothes rather than heavy jackets.
In summer time, bring swim gear for an ocean swim.
Helmets are required & provided by us.
Your Trip includes
- Bicycle Hire
- Bike Bag / Pump / Spare Tube / Lock
- Detailed Map
- Snacks and Drink (water or isotonic)
- CTTC monogrammed water bottle - yours to keep.
- Full time Bi-lingual Guide on Guided trip option.
All entrances & meals are optional and paid directly at the site.