Start and Finish your ride at the Cycling Rentals Office in Sintra. Enjoy an exceptionally beautiful ride of 35 km in a historic world heritage site, winding through small villages on your way to the Atlantic Ocean. Explore Sintra from a bike saddle without breaking a sweat and:
- Cycle off the tourist track through tiny villages and hamlets .
- Ride out to the picture perfect coastal village of Azenhas do Mar.
- Have an optional seafood lunch overlooking the Atlantic.
- Pass the ancient wineries of Colares.
- Visit the spectacular exotic gardens at Monserrate.
- Finish the day with a delicious and justly famous Sintra pastry.
Guides subject to availability, please make sure to pre book.
What to Bring
Wear comfortable outdoor clothes and layered clothes rather than heavy jackets.
In summer time, bring sunscreen.
Don't forget your camera!
Helmets are required & provided by us.
Your Trip includes
- Electric Bicycle Hire
- Bike Bag / Pump / Spare Tube / Lock
- Detailed Map
- Snacks and Drink (water or isotonic)
- CTTC monogrammed water bottle - yours to keep.
- Full time Bi-lingual Guide on Guided trip option.
All entrances & meals are optional and paid directly at the site.